Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Website Latest Update

Well, the site grows-from just a few images, to a full fledged site. I'm so excited. Friday is the deadline to get everything up and running.  I'm working with a web designer now to fine tune the last little details.  But what else has been going on!

We just got back from a much needed vacation at Galveston Beach. The whole family was able to come and it was great to watch my granddaughters-14 months old and 3 months old enjoying the waves and playing in the sand.  I will need to upload pictures tomorrow of my niece trying out her first skim board. And the week before the vacation, I had an engagement shoot, a bridal shoot and a 3 week old infant and mother shoot.  Busy I was, in the famous words of Yoda!  While it was a long week, it was a wonderful week of getting to know Chad and Nancy better and finally meeting the daughter-in-law of a very good friend. Heather and Braden are just the cutest mom and son combo.  Braden even made it through the entire session without getting us wet.

Well enough for now,
Kathy

No comments: