Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CFPA Conference

Just to let everyone know, I am out of town in Austin attending the CFPA conference and have been listening to some wonderful speakers. There has been some great information shared by some awesome photographers from all across the United States.  

The focus of K Norwood Portraiture has been with its wonderful wedding clients but I am in the process of expanding my portfolio to include more maternity and babies.  If any of you reading the blog know of some expectant moms who would like to receive a free session and a free 8x10 for modeling for me, please refer them to me.  I have some wonderful ideas and I know we can have a great time together trying out these new ideas.

I will be back in the studio on Wednesday morning-working on Heather and Braden's mommy and me session.  Look for some new posts coming up real soon.

Enough for now!

K

No comments: