Monday, July 7, 2008

New Website

Wow! I can't wait for everyone to see the new website. The galleries have been updated and new pictures have been added.  We did a wedding June 28th and I have even added some of their images to the site.  We all worked so hard that day but it really paid off. I can't thank Suzanne and Peter enough for their endurance and readiness.  Teamwork is wonderful. I will really miss them as they move on to bigger and better things, but I am so thankful for my husband and his willingness to share in this wonderful business.  I've never met a more wonderful man. I'm not one to share my feelings too much in the open airways but I'm glad he is on my team and I know that he will be an integral part of the KNorwood Portraiture success along with all our wonderful clients and friends.  Well, if I'm ever going to go live with this website I better quite chatting and start working.

Enough for now!

No comments: