Friday, August 8, 2008

NILMDTS

Dear Friends,
Today I received a call from the Labor and Delivery room at one of our local hospitals about the tragic passing of a newborn. This is my 3rd bereavement photography session and equally as sad. The little one was just beautiful and perfect in every aspect and I only hope I was able to capture the beauty and innocence of a newborn's life.  I hope through the NILMDTS program that this family will begin the healing process when they receive their copies of their child's photo session.  The cause is a good one and one I am proud to be a part of.  If you are a local photographer and you feel you have it in you to help with bereavement photography please contact me at 979-690-9105 and I will get you started in the right direction.  Right now, I am the Area Coordinator and sole photographer.  I would cherish the help dearly! Please think about these little ones and how these sessions are a boon to the parents.  I also have to give the girls on the LDR floor a big hand. They were wonderful and so supportive of my efforts.

No comments: