Thursday, April 16, 2009

Louis and Nichole



Having fun at the Revolution Bar!

"Is he flirting with her?"

Just one more kiss!

I was waiting for her leg to "pop up" like it does in the movies!

Bond, James Bond and this is my "Bond" girl!

Here's where Nichole and Louis will say their vows to each other.

I wish I knew what he was saying to her that made her laugh.


An experiment that turned out great from my point of view.  What you don't see is Robert on the other side holding the flash and I'm across 4 lanes of traffic with a Pocket Wizard on my camera.  I love trying new things.

Meet Louis and Nichole. They are so much fun to be around. A few weeks before we shot these images in downtown Bryan we did a mini shoot of the family. Nichole has a 9 year daughter named Arianna and Louis has a 4 year old daughter named Aslyn. The girls are as cute as they can be, but enough about them..... Let's get back to their parents.
Nichole wanted to do a bit more of a romantic shoot for them so they dressed up and we headed out for downtown Bryan for an afternoon filled with laughter, romance and even a drink to finish off the day at the Revolution Bar in downtown Bryan.
Here are a few of my favorites from their engagement session.  Congratulations, Nichole and Louis and I'm really looking forward to doing your Bridal session in Dallas.  Yea! A new spot to check out!


No comments: